Google has released the new Android OS version 5.0 also called as Android Lollipop recently and it will take some time for this update to reach your phone.But do you want to know the features of Lollipop OS before installing it on your phone,then this post will help you to install Android 5 Lollipop on your PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7/8/10)With VirtualBox.
In this guide we will post a step by step method with pictures to install Android on PC,and experience the latest and advanced features if Lollipop 5.0.This method is common for both Windows Operating system and Mac.
Steps to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop on your PC With VirtualBox(Windows XP, Vista, 7/8/10):
1. First Install Virtual Box on your computer.
2. Once the installation is complete,create a new virtual machine by clicking New as shown in the below image.
3.Next choose the memory size(RAM for the virtual machine).1024 mb is a good memory size for android t run in computer.
4. Next choose create a virtual hard drive now and click create.
5. Then hardware File Type Option will popup.Over there choose VDI and click next.Choose Dynamically allocated and choose the hard drive size depending on how much space that you can spare and click create.
6. Your VM is created.Now we have to mount the iso file .To do that go to settings options choose storage and load the iso file as shown in the below image and click start.
7. Now Select the installation option as Install Android X-86
8. Then select Create new partition.
9. Then select New
10.Choose as ‘Primary’ in next screen and press Enter so that the full memory that is configured earlier will be automatically allocated.
10. The next step to do is select ‘Bootable’.
11.Then select Write and click enter.
Then type YES to continue the installation and this will write the os in the hard disk and after this quit from that window.
12.Now choose sda1 Linux option and click OK.
13.In the next window choose ext3 .
14.In the format window confirmation page choose yes.
Over next page it will ask for GRUB loader and this is optional.After this Android will be installed.
Now Android Lollipop is installed on your system.
You can also run Android applications and games using android emulators.We will cover all emulators in upcoming posts.
Share the post "How To Install Android 5.0 Lollipop on your PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7/8/10) And Mac"